STCW BST: Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
FPFF20240307: 7-8 March 2024
Provided we have enough registrations
The Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting course has been designed to meet the requirements of the STCW Convention 1978, as amended, Table A-VI/1-2.
Those who succesfully complete this course should be able to take proper actions upon discovering a fire, to protect themselves with existing fire-fighting equipment within their workarea and to understand the importance of fire prevention.
- Shipboard fire-fighting organization, fire man's outfit and practical training.
- Location of fire-fighting appliances and emergency escape routes;
- The elements of fire and explosion (the fire triangle);
- Types and sources of ignition;
- Flammable materials, fire hazards and spread of fire;
- Actions to be taken on board the ship;
- Fire and smoke detection and automatic alarm systems.
2 days (Minimum 6 - max 12 persons)
€ 925,00 (including course material, certificate, lunch, coffee and water)
Medical Certificate "Fit for Duty"
Christel Peeters Antwerp
A: Noordkasteel Oost 6, 2030 Antwerpen
T: 0032 3 205 64 60