Security Awareness - for all
SASA20231006: 6 October 2023 AM
Provided we have enough registrations
The Security Awareness Training for All Seafarers course has been designed to meet the requirements of the STCW Convention 1978, as amended, Table A-VI/6-1..
Those who succesfully complete this course should achieve the required standard of competence of maritime security through heightened awareness and the ability to recognize security threats and to respond appropriately.
- The meaning and the consequential requirements of the different security levels;
- Knowledge of emergency procedures and contingency plans;
- Recognition and detection of weapons, dangerous substances and devices
- Recognition, on a non-discriminatory basis, of characteristics and behavioural patterns of persons who are likely to threaten security
- Techniques used to circumvent security measures;
4 hours (9am -13 pm) (minimum 6 persons)
€ 250,00 (including course material, certificate, coffee and water)
Antwerp Maritime Academy
A: Noordkasteel Oost 6, 2030 Antwerpen
T: 0032 3 205 64 60