Security Awareness - for all
SASA20230213: 13 February 2023
SASA20230428: 28 April 2023
The Security Awareness Training for All Seafarers course has been designed to meet the requirements of the STCW Convention 1978, as amended, Table A-VI/6-1..
Those who succesfully complete this course should achieve the required standard of competence of maritime security through heightened awareness and the ability to recognize security threats and to respond appropriately.
- The meaning and the consequential requirements of the different security levels;
- Knowledge of emergency procedures and contingency plans;
- Recognition and detection of weapons, dangerous substances and devices
- Recognition, on a non-discriminatory basis, of characteristics and behavioural patterns of persons who are likely to threaten security
- Techniques used to circumvent security measures;
4 hours (9am -13 pm) (minimum 6 persons)
€ 250,00 (including course material, certificate, coffee and water)
Antwerp Maritime Academy
A: Noordkasteel Oost 6, 2030 Antwerpen
T: 0032 3 205 64 60