STCW BST: Personal Survival Techniques
To be defined
The Personal Survival Techniques course has been designed to meet the requirements of the STCW Convention 1978, as amended, Table A-VI/1-1.
Those who succesfully complete this course should achieve the essential practical skills and theoretical knowledge to react efficiently to an emergengy abandonment with or without a life raft.
- Life rafts types and content. Lifeboat handling;
- Lifejackets, survival suits use and donning;
- Flares and other emergency beacons;
- Practical: abandonment, individual and group entry;
- Practical: righting a capsized raft;
- Practical: rescue and survival techniques without a life raft;
1 day (minimum 6 - maximum 12 persons)
€ 375,00 (including course material, certificate, lunch, coffee and water)
Medical Certificate "Fit for Duty"
Antwerp Maritime Academy
A: Noordkasteel Oost 6, 2030 Antwerpen
T: 0032 3 205 64 60