KB VII/10 to 15
To be defined
The Salvage course has been designed to meet the requirements of the Royal Degree VII/10 to 15.
Those who succesfully complete this course will understand the main features of salvage principles, agreements and documents.
- General average;
- Salvage principle 'No cure, no pay';
- Lloyd's open form principle (LOF);
- International regulation of salvage law (The Brussels Convention 1910);
- Modifications tot the 'No cure, no pay' principle 1980;
- The New Salvage Convention;
- The Scopic Clause;
€ 150,00 (including course material, certificate, coffee and water)
Antwerp Maritime Academy
Noordkasteel Oost 6,
T: 0032 3 205 64 60